Thursday, April 16, 2015

Another Story 2.0

In my last story, three heroes..
Just kidding, it was about Sandwiches
Now to answer the question of what
A sandwich is two pieces of bread
With maybe some Chocolate spread
Maybe it is a exotic type of meat
To me, that sounds very neat
Multi-Cultural week sells these
But what else does one sell there
Which reminds me, Rice too
Lots of different kinds of Rice
Maybe the real question is
What does one define as Rice
Truth is, I know what a Sandwich is

This may be just our schoolyard but this is also where I ate my Sandwich last Tuesday



13 comments:

  1. Truly a masterpiece, I'm not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why the sandwich?
    Dr. Sandwich the rapper??
    overall good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rice is the seed of the grass species Oryza sativa or Oryza glaberrima. As a cereal grain, it is the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world's human population.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. damn you know your history of rice!

      Delete
    2. Interesting. Please tell me more (Please don't)

      Delete